What Is Resume Cost? Major Obstacle Towards Professional Help
It’s a fact that many of us refuse to go for professional resume writing service only because of the offered rates. What is the resume services price? How long is a resume supposed to be? Where can I get a resume made near me?
These are some questions that keep us confused every time while thinking of employing a service. The stats and facts don’t show the different story about rates and pay for resume services. The professional resume writers get handsome salaries for which they definitely charge jaw-dropping prices.
Have a look at these stats to increase your knowledge about it:
- The executive level resume makeover service writers earn up to $1,100 a month for writing the premium quality resumes specifically for the highly experienced job hunters and for the top-level job vacancy.
- The pay of $850 is earned by the authors who write management level resumes.
- The specialized level resume writers earn up to $750 for a month.
- For the mid-career level resumes, authors make $650 per month without any doubt. Similarly, The professional level resume creators transfer $550 a month in their bank accounts while entry-level resumes writing professionals become able to make $400 in 30 days.
The recent average cost charged by the resume writers would help you out in getting familiar with the actual figure.
How Long Is a Resume Supposed to Be?
There is no certain limit of word count for the resume. Length of a resume is based on the type of content and the amount of material to be added to it. Therefore, it is hard to say the actual length of a resume. We mostly ask how long is a resume supposed to be. In actual, it only depends upon your earned skills and achievements along with educational background and professional experience.
Is a 3 page resume too long? The answer is simple to this question. Any kind of resume can’t be considered as too long or too short until you don’t see the information written on it. There are chances that the applicant has many certifications to be mentioned or he has adequate prior work experience of many years from different firms.
Resume Formatting Suggestions Followed by Our Team
Our highly professional authors strictly follow these tips to write the ideal formatting tips for resume writing. The job applications are mostly written without following all of these suggestions.
You should also follow these recommendations:
- You must be able to distill the content of resume in a single sentence.
- Never write the false information on your resume. All you need to do is to add the fact-based details.
- Try to include a cover letter along with the resume. This will create a great impression of your resume for sure.
You need to follow the brilliant tips for writing resume to pass ATS. Otherwise, we are here to guide you well and writing the quintessential resume for you. Never try to do this task by yourself if you’re less capable of performing it. Therefore, think wisely and by keeping your professional future in mind.
How Long Does It Take to Make a Resume?
Writing a personal resume for the first time is a nerve-wracking activity. Literally, you can find this task quite difficult because of no prior experience and with lots of confusions. It may take a day or seven days to write a resume. There is no certain time limit for it. If you’ve written the resumes before, it can take a few hours to be done. The average cost of a professional resume starts from $5 to $50.
However, there are some credible teams that charge the whopping amount of $10 for a single resume. Writing the resume by yourself definitely, consume a lot of your personal time. Keep this thing in mind as time is money. The one day or week you’ve spent in writing resume can be utilized in some other productive task. So, hiring a professional resume writer isn’t a big deal at all. You can calculate the cost by considering time spent in writing and the time taken to make revisions.
How Much to Pay for Resume Services
It is a major question for many people how much to charge for resume writing. From the Executive Resumes to Mid-Career level resumes, the average cost charged by authors starts from $1100 to $650. This cost is quite common among the manual resume writing services providers. But our cheap resume writing service will surprise you with an affordable price of $49.99 for a professional level resume, done in 5+ days, with our special discount applied!
Genuine Justifications to Hire Our Services
Every time when you go for the option that claims for writing a killer resume, it is likely that you get disappointment. Hiring our services is a great choice indeed. You need to know about the benefits of relying on our services:
- Prices. The rates of services for writing any type of resume are affordable. You can end up in getting the best quality content without spending a lot.
- Content. Each and every detail is included in the job application. Our writers never miss any of the information in the resumes.
- Correctness. The errors are fixed in the shortest possible time once you ask for it. Our editors and authors assure to deliver work before deadlines so that you can get time for making corrections.
- Up-to-date trends. We always follow the latest templates and format. It is important to create a good impression of your application in front of the recruiters.
- Diversity. All types of resumes are created in a distinctive manner as per its kind.