If you want to land the job of your dreams, you need to make the most of all the resume building tools at your disposal. This is true no matter which industry niche you’re working in. By using the best resume app for Android or best resume app for iPad, you’ll be making a proactive step towards a brighter future. Consider the 10 options here and pick the app that suits your professional needs best of all.
The Best Android App Resume Options
These Android apps have been chosen specifically for their range of features. Where one app falls short, another one can pick up the slack. By combining the features of a couple of these apps, you’ll learn everything you need to know about writing top resumes. Make sure that you mix a strong knowledge base with great presentation skills and you’ll never go far wrong when writing your resume.
- Pocket Resume is an app that’ll allow you to make sure that you’re never caught unaware. You can easily share your CV by quickly converting it into a ready-to-print PDF document. It’s reasonably flexible and allows you to include only the most appropriate sections within your resume. If you’re asked for a copy of your resume, this app will make sure that you always have a document available that’s worth sharing.
- With the Winning Resume Android app resume writing will become an ingrained skill that you’ll have forever. It runs through all the most important parts of any CV and provides more than 50 different hints and tips to apply. Once you’ve learned all there is to know, you’ll be well on your way to getting your dream job.
- Top Resume Tips collates all the latest information from a variety of resume writing advisory websites, as well as offering a range of ebooks to boost your knowledge. Especially when you’re applying for a new job, you need all the knowledge you can get your hands on. This app is suitable for just about anyone, whether you’re a student fresh out of college or a seasoned working professional. This is a great place to start if you need a nudge in the right direction.
- You never know when you might be approached with a job offer. The last thing you want is to be unable to hand over your CV in record time. Use the PrinterShare app and send your documents to pretty much any modern printer on the market. You’ll never get caught short again when you take the proper steps towards constant readiness to react.
- You need to use all the expert tips you can in order to get the job of your dreams. Once you know what you’re doing, it’s pretty easy to craft a good resume. Take the next step and learn how to make a good resume truly great by using apps like Resume Writing Secrets. Knowledge really is power when it comes to writing a resume that’ll impress any future employer.
- Make the most of more than 10 different templates with My Resume Builder from Nithra. The best resumes are those which really show off who you are and not just what you’ve done. Present yourself in exactly the right light by combining all your vital information with the perfect template that rounds off the whole document. You should never neglect the visual side of your resume even when your content is second to none.
- Make My Resume sets itself apart by offering you templates that you can apply before you even start adding information to your document. This will give you an idea of how the final version will look before you’ve wasted loads of time on adding text without giving a thought to the template. However, you’ll only get to see the final document once you do actually add the text. This issue does make this app a little less useful than it could be, but it’s still a nice addition to your arsenal of resume apps.
- The Resume App from Document Factory is a rather good option for Android users as it really makes the most of the capabilities of your chosen mobile platform. You can integrate it with Facebook to take relevant data and add it to your document and once you’re finished, you can publish your full resume on Facebook or Google+. The free version is supported by ads but they’re worth the hassle when you consider the tools on offer here.
- Super Resume Pro offers you a get out of jail free card when you’re caught by surprise without a resume to hand. You can quickly create a wide range of different resumes to suit any potential job applicants It offers all sorts of tools to boost the look of your resume and you can email the final version to prospective employers. This is the perfect option if you don’t have an up-to-date resume and you unexpectedly need to produce a working document.
Boost your job prospects when you pick the best resume app for Android. Whether you need to build up your resume from scratch or you just want to put the finishing touches to a jam-packed CV, you’ll find the app you need from the extensive list above. With the right resume to hand, you’ll get your dream job in no time at all. Just remember that it’s always about combining the right proportion of quantity versus quality and you always can contact our affordable resume writing services if you need help.