There are plenty of general rules that will always apply to the task of writing a top-notch resume, but sometimes you need a tool that really gets the job done in a way that the leaders of your industry sector will really appreciate. Pick a resume building app from the top 10 options outlined here and you won’t go far wrong when demonstrating your skills and qualities to those who matter in your line of work. You may find resume app for Android or iOS.
The Ultimate Resume Creator App List
Much like choosing a job itself, selecting a resume creator app is a truly personal affair. Building upon what you’ve already put together might be a wise choice for you when you’re looking for a similar line of work, but if you’re considering a career change, you probably need to learn a whole new way of presenting yourself. Whatever your situation, the apps below will put you in pole position for the job of your dreams.
Resume Now This free resume builder app is an adjunct to all the options available on the Livecareer website. It’s a great choice if you’re trying to construct an excellent resume from scratch as the stepwise guide it offers couldn’t be an easier to use. The approach used relies on the tried-and-tested concept of learning by example and it gives you several templates to choose from. Overall, Resume Now is a rather comprehensive app that’ll suit most people new to the jobs market.
Career Igniter This gem is a free resume builder app available for Android. It’s a little rigid in its approach but at least this means you’ll not miss out any important bits. It’s rather easy to use and you don’t have to concern yourself with making an account of any kind. This app would be particularly suited to you if you already know what to put in your resume and you’re looking for some help with structuring your information.
Resume Ready Lite As you’ve probably guessed, this is the free version of the more feature-heavy Pro option. That’s not a reason to turn your nose up at it, though, as even this hollowed-out version gives you insider tips that will help you put together a professional-looking resume and boost your prospects right away.
Resume Genius This is yet another free option that is well-known for its spoon-feeding approach. If you want a firm nudge in the right direction throughout the whole process of creating a resume, this is the app for you. What’s more, it provides literally thousands of keywords that’ll help you get past those pesky computerized applicant sorting programs.
Resume Builder If you prefer to deal with your important documents the old-fashioned way, this is a useful little Windows-based desktop app that’s familiar enough to use right away while providing all the tools you need to build a professional resume. As long as you deny the installation of any affiliated software and you don’t mind using a standardized layout, this app has you covered.
Resume Designer If speed is your number one priority, this app will be right up your street. It provides templates into which you can place all your most important and impressive resume information, leaving you with a professional document to hand out on demand. This app is rather basic but it gets the essentials done without any hassle at all.
Easy Resume Builder This option simply does what it says on the can: you can build a resume easily. It’ll catch all of your errors and the truly great thing about this app is that it’s available in 15 languages and counting, allowing you to apply to jobs abroad if an international career is what you hope to achieve. Furthermore, you won’t be forced to create an objective statement as part of your standard resume.
LinkedIn Pretty everyone who’s anyone is on LinkedIn nowadays. Make sure you have a virtual resume uploaded via their official app and you’ll have recruiters knocking on your door in no time at all. Keep in contact with all the right people and you’ll increase your chances of landing your dream job instantly. It’s no cliche to say that the jobs market is all about who you know as well as what you know.
Resume Star Choosing a unique style for your resume can often be a dangerous activity. You don’t want your document to look garish or unsightly in any way, but neither do you want it to look boring and plain if you’re in a creative industry. Resume Star’s templates will make sure that you strike this balance perfectly, offering you a professional but distinct CV to submit to prospective employers.
RadResume This versatile iOS app allows you to streamline the whole process from writing your resume to sending it off to employers via email. Although you can export it as a PDF file to print off or send in your own time, this app lets you directly send potential employers an email with your cover letter and resume. It’s pretty flexible when it comes to resume design as well, so you’re well covered no matter which industry you work in.
It’s surely going to be hard to choose just one resume building app from this superior bunch of programs. Try out a few and see what fits the bill for your needs. Writing a resume is a process that’s unique to each of us and you have to find an approach that suits you. Producing a professional resume is easy with the right tools at hand. Here you can find only the best assistance if you need help with resume.
10 Best Resume Apps for Ipad to Land the Next Big Job
There’s no doubting the power of mobile technology when it comes to getting yourself noticed in a jobs market that’s more competitive than ever before, but it’s just not convenient to write such a vital document as your resume on a phone. Get the best of both worlds when you download resume building app and leverage the power of mobile connectivity on the big screen.
iPad App Resume Writing Is Much Easier
You’ll see that once you’ve downloaded the best resume app for iPad writing becomes so much simpler. The larger screen and increased technical specifications allow you to work as if you’re using a fully powered desktop computer while taking advantage of all the benefits that mobile technology can offer. The most important aspect of using an iPad is that you’ll more easily see how your documents will look on the computer screen or even the desk of your prospective employer.
- Resume Designer is highly popular throughout the English-speaking world and even beyond. When you have plenty of resume information to hand but you aren’t sure how to present it in the best light, you need a comprehensive app to get your document off on the right foot. Making the perfect first impression requires an ideal blend of visual attraction and appropriate information and this app will help you to banish your weak spots.
- Resume is the fully comprehensive iPad and iPhone app resume writers have been looking for. If you’re a novice when it comes to putting together a resume, this app has you covered as it offers a range of different services and tools. Perhaps the most useful is its variety of sample resume from which you can quickly learn all the tricks of the trade. Combine this knowledge with their stunning templates and you’ll have a document that you can really be proud of.
- Quick Resume does exactly what it says on the package. It’s something of a no frills approach but when you want to lay out your achievements in a resume format just to see how everything looks on the page, this app is what you need. It’s PDF export function has been improved as of late, but it does still lag behind some of the other apps in this respect. If you’re aiming to quickly add new information to the text within your CV, you’ll find everything you need here.
- Resume Maker is the kind of iPhone app resume writers ought to use if desktop compatibility is a major concern. This service allows you to develop your CV on the go and then take a look at it from your computer just like any prospective employer would. It’s this option that allows you to really see how your achievements and personal qualities are portrayed when your resume is read by your future employers. With this unique insight, you’ll be able to develop resumes that more and more accurately suit each job opening you approach.
- Easy Resume Builder is a tool built by the careers masters at LiveCareer. You’ll kickstart your job search with a minimum of hassle when you’ve got these guys on your side. Your resume will go from a bare bones effort all the way to a compact, well-oiled machine in next to no time. Of course, that’ll give you extra access to all the features offered by the LiveCareer website. Combining their knowledge with your achievements will get you the job you’ve always wanted.
- iResume is the ultimate in professional resume writing tools. It takes the concept of a master skills list normally used to help you pick and choose information for different job applications, and takes it to a whole new level. This app allows taking a more comprehensive approach to the job hunting process as it also provides templates for thank you letters, follow up requests and more.
- Using the Monster Jobs application to upload your latest resume allow you to get access to the most suitable jobs in your local area. All kinds of employers use job posting services like Monster and it’s about time that you joined in. You never know when you’ll find the perfect job for your needs until you start learning where to look properly.
- LinkedIn is becoming increasingly popular among people who take their careers seriously. It’s not just the domain of hiring managers anymore, although even if this were to be the case, LinkedIn allows you to get in touch directly with all the people who truly matter in your industry sector. Upload your CV via the LinkedIn app and you’ll be able to promote your unique skills and qualities with no trouble at all.
- Resume Mobile is perfect if you’re planning to find a job abroad and you want to format your English resume in a foreign language. It allows you to merely fill in the blanks and then it comes up with just the right resume for your job application. You can even create slightly different resumes for each individual job to which you apply.
- Resume Star focuses on the creation of precisely formatted resumes that are each tailored to the exact position to which you’re applying. You can download your finished document in PDF format, making sure that it displays correctly on any screen. This app includes hints and tips to help you make the most out of your opportunities when hunting for your next job.
If you really want to see how your CV will look on your prospective employer’s desk, you’ll need to use a tablet computer to format your documents. Consider the options here and choose the best resume app for iPad or find cheap resume paper editing service. In doing so, you’ll maximize your employability in no time at all.