13705 S.W. 80th C., Palmetto Bay, LA
(305) 252 – 0194 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Passionate and committed relationship management and development professional with diverse career experience nurturing client relationships and driving service expansion that propel revenue and asset growth. Efficiently lead social initiative programs addressing community needs in alignment with development strategies. Have proven track records of success in cross-industry collaborations to increase customer awareness and engagement. Successfully collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to breathe life into conservative strategies and tactics, and develop detailed plans and targets. Possess competitive drive and entrepreneurial confidence to succeed in a highly competitive environment.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Effective Communication
- Relationship Management
- Strategic Partnerships
- Social Initiative Projects
- Strategic & Tactical Planning
- Public Speaking & Presentations
- Team Leadership & Adaptability
- Critical Thinking
- Global Awareness
- The Lowe Museum of Arts – Docent Volunteer Mmm Yyyy – Mmm Yyyy
- The Jewish Museum of Florida – Volunteer Mmm Yyyy – Mmm Yyyy
- Terranova Corporation, Miami, FL – Lease Administrator Mar 2001 – Dec 2012
- Burger King Corporation, Miami, FL – Senior Real Estate Paralegal Jun 1996 – Aug 2001
- White & Case, New York, NY – Senior Commercial Real Estate Paralegal Mar 1995 – May 1996
- Stroock & Stroock & Lavan, New York, NY – Commercial Real Estate Paralegal Sep 1993 – Mar 1995
- Wien, Malkin & Bettex, New York, NY – Real Estate Paralegal Dec 1988 – Sep 1993
- Snow Becker Krauss, P.C., New York, NY – Real Estate Paralegal May 1985 – Dec 1988
Collaborated with external organizations to leverage resources to create shared value projects.
Communicated cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders to develop creative and integrated sustainability programs.
Strategized, planned, and executed an impressive portfolio of events, consistently surpassing client expectation and engaging new audience.
Drafted, reviewed, and processed all types of contracts and documentation, assisted with all stages of negotiations and transactions.
Analyzed financial application packages, credit reports, business financial projections.
Public Engagement & Presentations:
Served as organizational face in the community, drove awareness campaigns, developed and improved customer retention.
Led individual and tour groups at the Jewish Museum of Florida, connecting with multi-aged, multi-language audience tourists from Europe and South America.
Facilitated groups of school age children through the museums exhibits, created engaging and fun environment while presenting art concepts.
Proficiently utilized Visual Thinking Strategies to encourage observation of a work of art and stimulate group discussions, developing critical thinking through the visual observation.
Proactively identified and addressed possible risks and issues, liaised between customers and other stakeholders to ensure positive client experience.
- Bachelor of Science in Fine Art Minor in Art Education, New York University, New York, NY
- Paralegal Certificate with Honors, Adelphi University, Long Island, NY
- Docent, Certificate Program, Lowe Museum of Art
- Docent, History of the Jewish People of Florida, Jewish Museum of Miami